Thursday 31 January 2013

Sanggar Bagus Kebaya Collection

Hi! I have new page in my blog. Its Sanggar Bagus page. The page will give you information and promotion regarding original Indonesian kebaya and wedding accessories. Here I present Indonesian Kebaya handmade by my studio. If you want to purchase or order it online you can go to official Sanggar Bagus website.

Sanggar Bagus Kebaya collection are sophisticated, decent, glamor, elegant and classic. All kebaya are hand made. My studio welcome every custom made order and request. Quality guaranteed.




 One of our creation with fine details and high quality material.




hand made butsier

 I made shipping with registered POS Indonesia, JNE and International Currier.   

Receipt prove
If you have question please do not hesitate to contact me via email sanggarbagus@yahoo.com, I will be happy to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...