Tuesday 22 January 2013

Offline Order part 2 Gift Box

Hi! As I promised to my beloved customer I will improve my jewelry packaging for offline order. Here are the latest packaging that I prepared for offline order. I prepared in a gift box including the invoice with orders.


The gift box I modified with simple stamp on every it corner. For the band I used brown craft paper with Brand, blog address, Facebook fan page address and simple Thank you note. Al the design and printing I do in house.




When the gift box open these is how its look.
 


These is one of custom made order for Linda. She wanted to have romantic theme charms bracelet. For Linda I give Cinderella theme charms. The charms are rose, leaf, crown, shoes, angel and heart. For more romantic touch I used faux pearl in romantic colors and different sizes.. The bracelet name is Angel Charms Bracelet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...