Sunday 2 December 2012

Alice Tea Party Bracelet

Who did not love story of Alice in Wonderland? 
Well, I love it because is so imaginative and adventurous. The story inspired me to create these lovely and classic bracelet. I name it Alice Tea Party. I handcrafted it with cute flower cabochon, little tea pot charms, white rabbit charms, crown charm, flower charm and do not forget other czech glass beads. I hope these bracelet will find its home and will keep whoever its future home keep they dreams alive.






MATERIAL
Silver plated chains
Flower Cabochon
Silver plated filigre
Rabbit Charms
Tea Pot Charms
Crown Charms
Flower Charms
Czech Glass beads
Faux Pearls
Silver plated claps

MEASUREMENT
7inch

STATUS
Available
2 color option
RED  - SOLD

BLUE
Email me your option, Thanks

CODE
B008

PRICE
RM38.00
USD25


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...