Friday 29 June 2012

I love Beading by Juju Vail, Book of Inspirations

I love Beading by Juju Vail was really book that bring me so much inspirations. Inspirations not only for her creations but her passion about beading. She combine technique to open new creations of beading. Her fun side made beading is more enjoyable and playful.

The book are first published in Great Britain in 2009 by Kyle Cathie Limited.

There are other books that have similar content to the first book. I Love Beads by JuJu Vail is a 127 page book published by Rodale, copyright 2009.


About the content, here are some of her creations that are fun and includes tons of useful information about tools, equipment, metal pieces (like working with wire, chain, pins, etc.), various types of beads, stringing and knotting, bead weaving, sewing and embroidery stitches, bead embroidery, and more.


As example her creations of string ball delight.


Zodiac Tassel.


Also Vintage hairband.


Thank you to MossMountain at Etsy, I can have some of I love Beading page images and informations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...