Wednesday 27 June 2012

Maple Leaf Nature Inspired Necklace

Some of my jewelry inspiration are coming from nature. Now for one of my collection I inspired by maple leaf. I find the maple leaf are interesting. Its have vibrant colors and unique shape. I like to handcrafted it into vintage inspired style necklace, the reason is because its classic, vintage and unique.


Here are one of my handcrafted jewelry collection of nature inspired necklace.



Handcrafted with Fluorite Gemstone, Amethyst beads, Antique Brass Chains and Charms.
The necklace is approximately 18inch long, from neck when you wear its 11 inch. I sell these items at Jolie Willow. Please visit and if you have any questions, kindly do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...