Thursday 27 February 2014

Hey! Sweet surprise

Yesterday I am not doing what I usually do when I am browsing the internet. But somehow dont know why...I guess why it call instinct. I google ing my self and I didnt expect to get sweet surprise. One of Indonesia website Merdeka.com wrote about me and my design. Surprise, Happy, excited and grateful to know that someone out there appreciate my art work.

The article wrote about short review of my design and online shop. Its a good review, Thank God. I really thanks and appreciate the reporter Sannidya Ayu Andriana for her thought and opinion about me. I notice that the article was from may 2013, its last year. Wow...



I am grateful because with my art I can made people happy and enjoyed art.

Alright...Keep moving forward...do the best, believe and love what you do. Its truly dreams come true.

Thank you for all your support. Love you All.


Warmest regards,


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...