Wednesday 6 August 2014

Crafter Gonna Crafts

Dear All,
Thank you to all my GOOGLE+ Followers. Thank you for stayed here and your support.
Its been so long time since my last post. A lot things happen. But I am a crafter and crafter always gonna crafts. Here are some of my latest creations. Its available at my online shop at www.willowartstudios.com.









I am inspired by resort style. Recently I played with delicate style of beads, metal beads and feathers. Seed beads in various colors and sizes. Metal beads in different shapes and sizes.Feathers in different colors. New design will coming soon, I still working on it. Will post after it all finished. Thank you for stay awhile.

Have a great day ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...