Saturday 8 March 2014

Tassels & Zippers

Hi All,
Its weekend Yeeaayyy!!!
Today I want to share my new macrame design. Its handcrafted with suede, cotton wax cord, zippers and charms. I am focus in macrame skill recently. I try new different knot then apply it on my design. It turn out to be awesome. I love colors...so do not be surprise my new design are eye candy collection. I take different color palette in Zipper macrame bracelets design. Its fun to play with colors.

Alright...here are my latest design. Hope you enjoy it.
These are zipper macrame bracelets. 
Zipper Macrame bracelet

Add caption
Five different color palette


Next are Metallic Suede macrame bracelets.




Thank you for stay...

Happy weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...