Monday 9 September 2013

My studios had moved

Hi! Everyone. Its feel like a very long time since I update my blog. Wish you have a great live out there.
Yup, so many things happened lately. I just want to. Share what happen recently. I am moving my studios, from Malaysia to Indonesia. Moving all my beads and crafts supplies isn't easy, but hey you still have to do it. And I did it.
Now, I am living in Bali. It's really great place to start over. Inspiration every corner. Hope soon I can show you my latest handmade creations. But for now, I will take my time to blend with locals and enjoy the beach and sun set of course he he he (=^_^=)
Thank you so much for still following my blog. I really appreciated
(♡˙︶˙♡) here I attach one of the corner from my studios.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...