Friday 31 August 2012

It's been a while

Dear Friends,
Its been a while since I take a break to made my jewelry. There is a precious moment happen. After 40 week pregnant finally I give birth to a baby girl through a C section. We name her Naila Az Zahra, born at August 18, 2012 at 12.37pm. Weight 3.6kg length 49cm.

Naila Az Zahra Ang


And today, Naila have her first baby days out, we go to BOH Tea Centre at Sungai Palas here at Cameron Highlands. The view is breathtaking. The air are so fresh good for Naila, have a relaxing time with a cup of Tea Tarik and a slice of Carrot Cake.

Tea tarik and Carrot cake
My hubby and Naila














Interesting Wall details

 I will visit BOH Tea Centre again...now I am ready to made new jewelry collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...